Terms and Conditions
YASOSTORE.com is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. The YASOSTORE team members are customers themselves of other Internet sites and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
When you register to YASOSTORE.com you will be providing a limited amount of information which we will store in a secure environment. The data that we hold for each customer is used in order to serve better content to each customer. Below is a list detailing what kind of information we store:
· Name and contact details
· Transaction history
· Communications record
· Profile: age, gender, profession, income, hobbies
· Spending habits
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the YASOSTORE website.
Communication & Marketing
If you have registered on YASOSTORE we will update you on our daily deals, news and special offers via e-mail, post or telephone.
We may share your information with YASOSTORE Merchants. From time to time, we provide offers from particular merchants (referred to as “YASOSTORE Merchants”) who, as part of the offer, request information on YASOSTORE customers who purchased the offer in order to aid redemption. In those cases, we share some of your Personally Identifiable Information with YASOSTORE Merchants. Sharing this Information may allow a YASOSTORE Merchant to market directly to you should they choose to do so. However, we will only share Personally Identifiable Information with a YASOSTORE Merchant if you engage in an Identification Activity, and then only to the YASOSTORE Merchant involved in that Identification Activity. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the actions of such YASOSTORE Merchant. While we inform them that they are only permitted to communicate with you for the purposes of the specific promotion with YASOSTORE, we do not have any responsibility for the actions of the YASOSTORE Merchant, and the actions of the YASOSTORE Merchant are not in our control.
All YASOSTORE members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us and/or selected third parties you should click on the link located at the bottom of the email and follow the instructions in order to be removed from all future mailing. Alternatively you can opt-out by visiting ‘My Data’ in ‘Your Account’ on the YASOSTORE website. You can access ‘Your Account’ once you are logged in to your YASOSTORE account.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognize your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. These “cookies” can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below.
Category 1: Strictly Necessary
These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping bag items.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These remember choices you make such as language, deal interests or currency. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates.
Category 4: Targeting Cookies or
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example we use 3rd party companies such as iKoo to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. Your browser “help” section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.
Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity.
Transfers of your Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosures of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
· in the event that YASOSTORE sells or buys any business or assets;
· if YASOSTORE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of YASOSTORE, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to YASOSTORE you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied – we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the YASOSTORE team, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
You can either contact our customer care team at
or, write to us at:
Address: 98-25 Horace Harding EPY Unit 2A,CORONA,NY
Or by phone:
Tel: +1 (551) 333-4755.
We hate hidden terms and sneakiness just as much as you do. That is why always do our best to ensure the conditions related to each deal are as clear as possible. That being said, we rely on you, the customer, to choose carefully and ensure that the deal you select suits your needs, requirements, timing and redemption ability. If you decide over time that your Yasostore voucher is no longer of interest we suggest you share some group buying love and gift it to a friend or family member.
We value your business, and whilst we aren’t responsible for the quality of the service provided by the merchant or the experience itself, we will do everything we can to act as a liaison that can assist to find the most favorable outcome for you. So, if something major has let you down Contact Us and we’ll do all we can to make things right.
Please note that refunds are not applicable in the following cases:
– If your Yasostore voucher has expired
– If you make a double purchase
– If you change your plans
– If you accidentally purchase a deal
– If you cite personal reasons
That being said, we realise that sometimes things don’t go exactly as planned. We do investigate exceptional cases and if a refund is the only option, Yasostore reserves the right to offer all monies as store credit.
At Yasostore.com, we promote third-party businesses on our website. This agency agreement means we collect money from customers on behalf of the business, and then distribute Yasostore vouchers for goods and services to be provided by these businesses. The nominated supplier (not Yasostore.com) is the seller of the product or service and is solely responsible for honouring any Yasostore voucher you purchase. Yasostore.com makes no warranty about the standard or quality of any product or service. We base our promotional material on information provided by the business and its affiliates. Please be careful with your Yasostore vouchers and the codes displayed on them. Anyone you provide these codes to can redeem your Yasostore voucher. Once redeemed, a Yasostore voucher cannot be used again. If you provide these codes to a business at the time of reservation and don’t honour that reservation time, the business may at its discretion consider the Yasostore voucher redeemed. So please don’t be late.
This Web site is secured with a SSL as well as secure payment gateway. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre on firstname.lastname@example.org
Website User and Member Agreement
Yasostore.com provides daily deals for its members “Site” means the Yasostore.com website at Yasostore.com and its related partner websites. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by and accept without limitation or qualification the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. USER REPRESENTATIONS: Users represent and warrant that they are at least 18 years of age and that they possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Yasostore.com and partner websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. .
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: Users agree to use the Site solely for their own personal and non-commercial use. Further, users agree not to (a) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way, or use the Site in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Users; (b) use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; or (c) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the Site.
3. USER’S AGREEMENT: Users agree: (a) to maintain all equipment required for their access to and use of the Site; (b) to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to their Yasostore.com account (“Account”); (c) to be responsible for all consequences resulting from use of their Account, use of their Account by others (including minors) or unauthorised use; (d) to notify Yasostore.com immediately if users become aware of any unauthorised use of their Account; and (e) that each username and password must be used by a single user and are not transferable.
4. MODIFICATIONS: Yasostore.com reserves the right to modify this Agreement from time to time. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon notification on this Site. Your continued use of the Site, or any of the materials contained on the site, following such notification will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
6. EMAIL POLICY: It is assumed upon signing up that you are willing to receive emails from Yasostore.com, for the confirmation and registration of Yasostore.com deals and for receiving information on deals via the Yasostore.com newsletter. Emails are essential for confirmation and reservation and will not be sent unless users consent to receiving such email. For any concerns or problems with email contact email@example.com
7. RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS: Yasostore.com is committed to providing superior quality services for all relevant parties involved.
8. FEES AND CHARGES: It is a condition of use that businesses will not charge users any additional fees or charges when users register for a deal, unless specified, and it is released other than those fees and charges that would normally be charged in the provision of their services.
9. LICENCE: You have no rights or licenses in or to Yasostore.com and materials contained on the Site (Yasostore.com Content) other than the limited right to use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Users shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish, or sell the Yasostore.com Content or any information, software, or services provided by Yasostore.com. The Yasostore.com Content may be modified from time to time by Yasostore.com in its sole discretion. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted to user for any other purpose, and any other use of the Service or the Yasostore.com Content by user shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. In the event that you choose to download content from the Site, you must do so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such download is licensed to you by Yasostore.com only for your own personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and does not transfer any other rights to you. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect any rights of Yasostore.com or its licensors in the service or Yasostore.com Content, and any associated patents, trademarks, copyrights, designs, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights. No license, right or interest in any trademarks of Yasostore.com or any third party is granted under this Agreement.
9. COPYRIGHT: All material on this Site (collectively “Copyright Material”) is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, and is protected under the law.
10. TRADE MARKS: The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site (collectively the “TradeMarks”) are trademarks of Yasostore.com and/or its affiliates, unless otherwise specified. The businesses promoted on the site provide their own logos and graphics from time to time and they warrant to own the copyright to display these images on our site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the TradeMarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Yasostore.com or such other third party owner. You must retain, on all copies of material downloaded from this Site, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the material. The use of Copyright Material and/or TradeMarks by you, or anyone authorised by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or express permission is provided elsewhere on the Site or express permission is provided by Yasostore.com. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy, and civil and criminal statutes.
11. HYPERLINKS: This Site may contain links to other websites. Yasostore.com is not responsible for and does not control the content of any website linked to or from the Site. Any links to other websites are for your convenience only and Yasostore.com makes no warranty or representation regarding and, unless expressly stated by Yasostore.com on the Site, does not endorse the owner/sponsor and the content of any linked websites. Yasostore.com disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such websites. Yasostore.com neither warrants nor represents that a user’s use of any materials on linked websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Yasostore.com.
12. NO WARRANTIES: Yasostore.com assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property due to you accessing and/or use of the Site or any linked websites, or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked websites. Yasostore.com assumes no responsibility for computer systems, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected information. Users must provide a valid email address. Yasostore.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this program should any virus, bugs, or other causes beyond Yasostore.com’s control which corrupt the administration, security or proper function of this Site. The material on this Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Yasostore.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information will be at your own risk.
13. REVIEW OF POSTINGS & UPLOADS: You may send and receive electronic mail (“email”), engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files and otherwise use this Site as permitted by this Agreement, the operating policies of Yasostore.com and applicable law. Your participation in on-line communications and communities occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by Yasostore.com. Yasostore.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site and is not responsible or liable for the content of these communications and materials, nor for an error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity or inaccuracy contained in any such communication or materials. Yasostore.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be (a) abusive, libellous, defamatory or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright or trademark, or other intellectual property right of another (d) is to encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable; or (f) determines to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of this Agreement or the operating policies of Yasostore .com for its users. Yasostore.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Yasostore.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or materials. Statements made in websites, newsgroups, message boards, email, forums, conferences and chats reflect only the views of their authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Yasostore.com.
14. REGISTRATION: In order for users to be able to access the services offered by Yasostore.com at the Site, users must register by completing their registration details in the manner described at the Site. Yasostore.com reserves the right to terminate users’ memberships at any time if users breach these Terms and Conditions. Users agree to ensure that their registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, users must notify Yasostore.com of any change to their registration details. Upon registration, users will need to provide a username and password.
15. TERM AND TERMINATION: Either users or Yasostore.com may terminate a user’s right to use the Site at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. The clauses will survive any termination of this Agreement.
16. LIABILITY: Yasostore.com and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (i) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by users; (ii) any use of the Site or Yasostore.com Content; or (iii) any use of the services offered or products provided by Yasostore.com or its associated agencies; or (iv) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of Yasostore.com and its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them; or (v) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use of inability to use any component of the service or the Yasostore.com site for reservations); or (vi) the performance or non-performance of any restaurant or business in connection with the Yasostore .com service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby release and discharge and agree to indemnify: a) Yasostore.com and any related body corporate, b) Yasostore.com ’s organisers, directors, officers, employees and agents; and c) the other participants and/or users (“Released Parties”), for any personal injury, illness or death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees (and whether accruing to you, your heirs or personal representatives) that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by reason of an act or omission of any Released Party that arises out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing Yasostore.com using your service account. In no event will Yasostore.com’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to negligence) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site.
18. THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS: The foregoing provisions regarding Indemnification and Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability are for the benefit of Yasostore.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and information providers. Each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Force majeure: Yasostore.com and its subsidiaries are not liable for any breach of obligations where there is hindrance or prevention from carrying out obligations by any cause outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to lightning, fire, flood, extreme or severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
19. NIDO® CAMPAIGN March/April 2015: Email addresses of all those who donate to this campaign will be shared with NESTLÉ® NIDO®. They will contact you by email to say thank you for your donation and also to let you know the results of this great initiative. If you do not wish to remain part of the NESTLÉ® NIDO® mailing list after this time please use the preference options offered to you by NESTLÉ® NIDO®.
20. HOW TO CONTACT Yasostore.COM: Yasostore.com may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Site or by written communication delivered by mail to your address on record in the Site’s account information. You may give notice to Yasostore.com at any time via electronic mail via our Contact Form or by letter delivered by postage prepaid mail to the following address:
Address: 98-25 Horace Harding EPY Unit 2A,CORONA,NY ,11368
Or By Phone:
Tel: +1 (551) 333-4755.